Sunday 12 August 2007

Rumour hath it............(6)

A little further north rumour is saying that the Nationals John Cobb, Assistant Minister for Environment and Water Resources, has taken to characterising the SMEC desktop study preferred options (for water diversion from the NSW Northern Rivers region) as being part of the Coalition public agenda.
 
Now just how many steps removed is that from Federal Government policy? I guess the forthcoming Federal Election will resolve that question.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lang Mack said...

Judith, I am 'just up the hill from you' I cast scorn on this from the start. I'm sure the whole thing won't happen, it's bloody stupid, I don't want to get into a debate about politics, however, the (Federal) as are now, should be replaced.

12 August 2007 at 5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, Lang Mack.
Nice to see my home village is reading this blog.

12 August 2007 at 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home