Wednesday, 13 June 2012
- Name: Judith M. Melville
- Location: Australia
I am a Clarence Valley resident. This blog was created to protest numerous proposals to divert water from the Clarence River and/or its tributaries. None of these proposals take into consideration the significant negative environmental, economic, social and cultural impacts water diversion would have on communities in the Clarence catchment area. All are attempts by vested interests to sidestep responsibility and not squarely face the evident trend for a gradual drying of the southern half of the Australian continent. Please feel free to offer comments on my posts. Comment is moderated for offensive language. Individuals mentioned in these posts may exercise any perceived right of reply by utilising the Comments link. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . On creating a blog for the first time: "On the Internet nobody can see the crayons in my nose!" [Ginger Meggs syndicated comic strip,2007]. DISCLAIMER: I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of any political party.
- The Daily Examiner
- Clarence Environment Centre
- North Coast Water 2007
- Water Resources Observation Network
- Clarence Valley Community Profile
- Bureau of Meteorology
- CSIRO Environment, Climate & Weather
- Clarence Valley Watch
- North Coast Voices
- Wildlife SOS
- Clarence Valley Today
- Wild Politics
- Larvatus Prodeo
- Sauer-Thompson Public Opinion
- Club Troppo
- What the Clarence Valley is fighting for (20)
- Those New England vandals have reared their heads ...
- UNESCO & IUCN invited to see what mining would pla...
- What the Clarence Valley is fighting for (19)
- Community concern over Anchor Resources mining pla...
- Farmers, fishermen and conservation groups agree t...
- Mining Law Workshop Dundurrabin Community Centre F...
- Anchor Resources fails to remediate Wild Cattle Cr...
- Running counter to Anchor Resources antimony minin...
- China Shandong Jinshunda Group caught out over fud...